Monday, November 2, 2015

ABOUT YESTERDAY- Sunday

You know Sunday is supposed to be specially set aside for God.
Doesn't mean you shouldn't do any other thing o, but atleast "try enter church for morning". You never know where or when your blessings will LAND!

Yesterday, I didn't go to church. Am a chorister, not like anything happened OR I had a very good excuse for staying behind.
You know how you will just wake up  and you are not just feeling yourself? Na so my body do me yesterday; so I called my choir director and gave him one lame excuse about Headache and stomach.. The guy was moved with pity that he prayed for me over the phone.
Ask me what I did when I stayed back from church, my dear, NOTHING. I just fiddled with my phone praying for NEPA abi PHED to bring light. For where? Them no bring light at all. Before 1100hrs, my battery was beeping low. I started feeling so bored, lonely and restless. So I decided to sleep. Just when I started dozing, witnesses came knocking at my gate. When I got out and saw them, I just sent them back claiming busy, and I returned to bed...to reclaim the sleep I was beginning to possess before the witnesses arrived.

The sleep had vanished. I became bored more and more. In the end, I just wasted my Sunday.

I had practically shut out Jesus of my life the whole day. I should have given the witnesses a chance that yesterday.. Maybe they had something interesting to share that would have to a level, atleast made up for my absence from church.

Jesus is merciful.
A Sunday well spent will provide a fulfilled week.

Happy New Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment